About us and you
What personal information we collect
When you visit our website or interact with us, we collect the following information in order to provide our services and keep our website secure and working as desired:
- personal information you enter when signing up for our newsletter or when leaving a review
- personal information when you sign up for an account, which will be connected to a publicly accessible member page on our website
- content and information you publish through your account, such as your profile and / or castings
- personal information when you send a message to another user through the ‘Contact Me’ button on their profile or casting
- in case you leave comments as a visitor, we collect the content of the comment and information such as IP-address to help spam prevention
- payment information when making a booking and payment, which is collected by us or our payment partners in order to handle payments
- contact information, details and content of communication you have with us in order to provide customer service and reply to your message
- information about your visit of our website, such as technical information about for instance device, browser and IP-address, and details such as the date and time of your visit, location, and your interaction with our website, possibly connected to your account with us in order to improve user experience and for security purposes will be logged
Please note: if you upload images to our website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitor to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
How we store your personal information
We store your personal information on our website and in our systems, or in systems of partners that we use to carry out our service. These partners may be outside of the European Economic Area. In these cases, we will strive to ensure we working with them under terms that insure your information is handled according to the laws that apply in the European Economic Area.
We will store the information you provide us with for as long as legally needed in case of administration and invoicing. In other cases, we will store the information for as short a time as possible, but at least during the time we provide our services to you.
We will strive to handle the personal information you provide us with and that we collect of you with care to keep them safe. However, transferring information through the internet is not always safe. We cannot guarantee the safety of the information we collect. Every instance where you provide us with information or when you interact with us in a way that allows us to collect information about you is at your own risk.
How we use your personal information
Generally, we use your personal information in order to provide you with our services, handle bookings and payments, offer customer service and for security purposes. We might also use your information to provide you with (personalised) content, advertisements and to send marketing emails we think you might find interesting or which are relevant to your use of our website.
As is inherit to the service we provide as a booking platform, we will share your information with visitors and other users. This is done though your member page and profile or casting, which is publicly visible. You are responsible for the contents, and can manage this by logging in to your account and editing your settings and profile or casting. However, in any case, some of your personal information will be shared during bookings, at least your name and email address.
In case you have an account with us or make a booking, we will keep you updated by email, and possibly other means of communication, about your account or the booking. In case of a booking, we will use your personal information and payment details to handle payments. You will also be subscribed to our newsletter when signing up for an account.
We use your personal information to do business and to pursue our business interests. Mainly in order to keep our website and platform secure, to prevent fraud, to ensure the terms of service for using our platform are being met, and to (do research in order to) improve the user experience of our website and platform.
We will ask your express consent to contact you for marketing purposes, for instance through our newsletter, in case you are not our customer.
You have the right to opt out of direct marketing at any time. You can do this by following the instructions provided, or by sending us an email at [email protected]. In case of our newsletter, you can unsubscribe by clicking ‘unsubscribe’ at the bottom of our newsletters.
We might provide your information to the government or law enforcement who are carrying out an investigation when we are legally obliged to or to comply with the law or regulations.
How we share your data with third parties
We shall not sell your personal information. However, we can share your personal information with certain third parties. For instance our payment partner(s) and external service providers that we use to run our business (such as website hosting, marketing tools and website analysis). We strive to work with partners that will keep your data secure. They may use your personal information to contact you in order to deliver their services or for marketing purposes.
- Mighty Networks: https://mightynetworks.com/privacy_policy
- Google: https://policies.google.com/privacy
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/policy.php
- Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/519522125107875
- Mailchimp: https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
- PayPal: https://www.paypal.com/ee/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full
- Stripe: https://stripe.com/us/privacy
- Neostrada webhosting: https://www.neostrada.nl/privacy-verklaring.html
In case you place your personal information on public space on our website, this can be collected by others out of our control. We are not responsible for the collection and use of your personal information by these others.
Your personal information may be shared in case we sell or transfer our business or activa, we become insolvent or bankrupt, or are placed under guardianship.
What you can request with us
In case you have an account with us, you can view and edit the information you provided us with at signing up for an account by logging into your online account.
You can request us to provide you with a copy of your personal information. You can also request us to make corrections, remove or limit the processing of your personal information. You can request us to limit the processing of your information. We will meet your requests for as far as by doing so, we do not reveal any personal information of others and for as far as your request does not prevent us from carrying out our service, for keeping our website and services secure or from complying to laws and regulations.
You have the right to file a complaint, in case you believe your personal information has been used wrongly. We suggest you to contact us first before contacting any relevant supervising authorities. You can contact us at [email protected].